I’m working on getting a forum going for customers and WordPress enthusiast alike. I’ll list FAQ’s, Plugins, some theme help, and answer questions asked there.
In the near future, I will be changing the packages up a little. The Nervous Nelly is going away. The pricing for the other two will go up slightly. I’m also starting some support packages that can be purchased by events (my blog crashed, my sidebar stopped working, etc.) or in monthly installments to have me at your beckoning call. I’ll have a discount for customers who recommend my services and have my badge in their site. I’ll throw those badges out there on a Media page.
In addition, I’m going to put up some free tutorials. I’ll have a place for you guys to request topics as well.
Huge thanks to all my supporters. Keep on blogging!
3 Comments to “WordPress Help Forum – & Free Tutorials!”
Yell at me
- Aimee Steckowski on Top 10 MUST HAVE WordPress Plugins
- Aimee Steckowski on Running a Plain Jane Giveaway
- Brandy on Running a Plain Jane Giveaway
- aimee steckowski on WordPress Help Forum – & Free Tutorials!
- kristen on WordPress Help Forum – & Free Tutorials!
- March 2013 (1)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (13)
- July 2010 (1)